Here’s another little green shoot – some good news from the Beaver Run condo complex (the biggest condo complex in Breckenridge):
- We charted all six sales of studio and 1-bedroom units in 2009, and the price-per-square-foot has stabilized! (See the magenta line). In fact, there’s a very slight uptrend (yellow line).
For Beaver Run studio and 1-bedroom condos:
- The peak selling prices occurred May-Sept 2008, and averaged $703 per sq ft
- Selling prices in 2009 are roughly flat, at around $570 per sq ft
- That’s a drop of around 19% from the peak – but based on the last six sales, prices aren’t falling anymore
- Sales of these condos simply stopped for over 5 months. After a sale on 9/26/2008, the next sale of a Beaver Run studio or 1-bedroom condo wasn’t until 3/3/09 – that was kind of scary, but it’s behind us now.
Compare this to our recent posting, “Are Breckenridge Condo Prices Headed Up?”
Have we reached the bottom? Indications are, that for Beaver Run studio and 1-bedroom condos, we have!
Contact us today to get your little piece of the best place on earth.