Here’s the real estate market update, for the luxury Highlands at Breckenridge subdivision in Breckenridge, Colorado!
It’s still very early in the year, but the number of sales so far is encouraging.
The chart above shows the number of residential home sales in the original Highlands At Breckenridge subdivision, from January 1st of a year, to February 9th of that year.
- The number of properties sold to date in 2011 is the same as last year, namely three so far. This is well above the average pace, going back to 2005.
- The total sales volume (the sum of all selling prices) is up slightly (4%) vs 2010
The three sales so far in 2011 are:
- 1/4/11, 35 Fletcher Ct, $1.495M, 6 bed / 8 bath, 7256 sq ft ($206/sq ft)
- 1/25/11, 1883 Highlands Dr, $957K, 4 bed / 3.5 bath, 4805 sq ft ($199/sq ft) (we found the buyer!)
- 2/8/11, 45 Golden Age Dr, $1.448M, 4 bed / 4.5 bath, 4908 sq ft ($295/sq ft)
Please check back from time to time, for more Highlands At Breckenridge market analysis and statistics.