Hello from Breckenridge, Colorado!
Sales are strong in the Highlands At Breckenridge luxury home subdivision. As of today, 5/11/2013, there is a 10-month supply of homes in the Highlands (just the original Highlands subdivision – not the golf course filings nor Discovery Hill, etc).
- We charted all 65 home sales in this subdivision since 1/1/2009, and the price-per-square-foot is stable and slightly rising! (See the red line). There’s a slight +2% percent per year uptrend (green line) in the price per square foot.
- The most recent sale (blue line) was for $3,400,000 on 4/24/13, which is the highest sales price in this subdivision, ever!
- The last three sales were:
- $359 / sq ft on 4/8/13 – We (Roger & Teresa) had the buyer!
- $389 / sq ft on 4/24/13 – An agent in our Breckenridge RE/MAX office had the buyer!
- $448 / sq ft on 4/24/13 – Once again, an agent in our Breckenridge RE/MAX office had the buyer!
The average sold price per square foot since 2009 has been $309 / sq ft, so these last three sales are well above the average.
So, for the last 3 sales, the Breckenridge RE/MAX office had the buyer! Hmmm… I guess you know who to call! Roger & Teresa at (970) 376-2038!
It’s great to see continued strength in our local real estate market, isn’t it? With the stock market at an all time high, and interest rates at historic lows, it looks like 2013 is shaping up to be a fantastic year for Breckenridge.