Hello and welcome!
If you are new to Breckenridge, Summit County, or Colorado, you might find the following links useful. We’ll add more from time to time.
We hope you enjoy your visit!
In Breckenridge (Seasonal):
- The Breckenridge PRCA Pro Rodeo! Saturday and Sunday nights in June, July, and August through the first weekend in September, 2013
- The Riverwalk Center has summertime concerts and events and is host to two musical organizations: The National Repertory Orchestra and The Breckenridge Music Festival
- The Fourth of July in Breckenridge!
- COMING SOON: Don’t miss Stages 2 and 3 of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge, August 20-21, 2013!
- Lots of fun for the entire family at the Breckenridge Fun Park at the base of Peak 8
- Don’t miss the Gold Runner Coaster – check out our Wild Ride video!
- The Breckenridge Bikebus is a bicycle built for 16! That’s right – it’s a pedal-powered party on wheels
- The 27-hole Breckenridge Golf Course – Breckenridge is the only municipality in the world to own a Jack Nicklaus designed, 27-hole golf course!
- The Breckenridge ski area is usually #1 or #2 in skier area visits in all of North America!
In Breckenridge (all year ‘round):
- So many things to do! The Breckenridge Resort Chamber has a wonderful Calendar of Events
- Be sure to stop by the Breckenridge Welcome Center at 203 South Main Street. They have tons of cool info, and an interesting museum as well! Here’s another website for the Welcome Center.
- Yelp (a free app for your smartphone) has a great website with info about Breckenridge restaurants and other attractions (including reviews from ordinary people like you and me)
- More fun for the kids and grown-ups: the Breckenridge Recreation Center, with day care, water slides into a great swimming pool, and much much more
- Do you like yoga? Teresa’s favorite local studio is the Meta Yoga Studio in downtown Breckenridge. Or, classes at the Breck Rec Center.
- Do you like live theater, or the arts? Come to the award-winning Backstage Theatre, or visit the Breckenridge Arts District!
- Webcams of the ski area and Main Street
- Cool videos of Breckenridge (click Fun In Breckenridge)
- Like to skate? Like hockey? Check out the Stephen C. West ice arena!
- The Town of Breckenridge’s official website
- MLS property search for Breckenridge
In Summit County:
- The Rotary Club of Summit County sponsors some cool events
- The Dillon Amphitheater has great free concerts all summer long
- Like to dance? Visit Dancing In The Rockies!
- MLS property search for all of Summit County (as well as Park and Grand counties)
- White water rafting – A very popular area is Buena Vista. Click here and then click Rafting
- Do you love trains? Then you’ll really love the Georgetown Loop Railroad, about 50 minutes from Breckenridge, or the Leadville, Colorado & Southern Railroad, about an hour and 15 minutes from Breck
- Independence Pass is a fantastic drive, open about 6 months of the year. It’s the “back way” into Aspen, and is very scenic
- Do you like zip lining? Check out the Colorado Adventure Center, who claims to have the highest and longest zip line in Colorado. Or Soaring Tree Top Adventures who claims they have the longest zip line course in the world, with 27 spans!
- The iconic Crystal Mill – one of the most-photographed sites in all of Colorado. Accessible by 4WD vehicles, near the tiny town of Marble
- The official site of Colorado Tourism
- Rocky Mountain National Park is a must-see