Here’s the pricing history for our subdivision, Alpine Breckenridge:
- We charted all 34 home sales in this subdivision since 1/1/2005
- The prices (blue line), and the price per square foot (magenta line), peaked in early 2008
- The average price per square foot (yellow line) is roughly flat since 1/1/2005
For homes in the Alpine Breckenridge subdivision:
- There were two sales in late 2009, one in early 2010, and two so far in 2011
- The average of the last five sales (since 1/1/09) is $212 / sq ft
- The most recent sale was 5/10/2011 — the home at 453 County Road 672 sold for $480,000. It was a 3 bed / 3 bath home built in 2000. 1,956 sq ft.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling in Alpine Breckenridge, please contact us!